Vedkaal Apple Cider Capsules is made from the finest, delicious, healthy, organically grown apples. In Ayurveda, the apple has been used for time immemorial for its numerous health benefits. Our Ayurvedic apple cider capsules are made of apple juice by adding yeast for fermentation. Thus enhancing its anti-bacterial properties. It is a powerful way to get rid of toxic that's accumulated in your body and let you lead an optimal and energy-efficient lifestyle.
Ingredients of Apple Cider Capsules
- Apple Cider Capsules made from fermented apple juice.
- Each Apple cider capsule is made up of 100% natural herbs.
- No chemicals are used in the manufacturing of Ayurvedic Apple cider pills.
- 1 capsule twice a day with Luke warm water, 30 minutes before meals.
- For best results use for 90 days in combination with proper diet.
Benefits: Apple contains natural acetic acid, minerals, soluble fiber, live enzymes, and many other health restorative elements. It is highly beneficial for weight management, detoxification, and digestion. It promotes higher energy levels and overall wellness.
Among the several benefits of apple cider prominent ones are -
- Improves skin health - Apple is known for reducing acne and scarring and its antibacterial properties have been highly effective against many harmful bacteria.
- Weight Management - Our comprehensive research has confirmed the benefits of Apple cider for reducing sugar cravings and controlling weight.
- Detoxification - Vedkaal Apple Cider Capsules helps in detoxifying the liver and enhancing blood circulation. It also provides relief from constipation.
- People having medical conditions like hypertension, pregnancy, etc. should consult a physician before taking any Ayurveda product.
- It should be kept away from children.
- The dosage prescribed is as per the health standards and should not be exceeded under any condition.
- Our Ayurvedic Apple cider capsules are free of any harmful chemicals and are safe for everyday consumption.
- They do contain any GMOs, Gluten, Soy Protein, Paraben, or any dairy products.
Storage Instruction: Store in a cool, dark, and dry place.