Amla, also known as the Indian gooseberry, is one of the essentials in Ayurvedic medicine and is a storehouse of good health. It rejuvenates and nourishes the tissues and ensures smooth functioning of the body.
Benefits of Amla Capsules
Vedkaal Amla Capsule is a potent antioxidant that helps to fight against free radicals, strengthens the body’s natural defense mechanism, enhances resistance power, and boosts the overall immune system.
Important health benefits that are provided by our Vedkaal Amla Capsules include-
- Rich Source of Vitamin C: Amalaki is the purest form of Vitamin C and enriches you from within by making the blood vessels stronger & muscular. It even improves immunity so that you can fight infections easily.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces stomach acidity and fights inflammation.
- Anti Aging And Beautiful Skin: It is even known for its anti-aging properties in Ayurveda and protects the skin from infections.
- Acts as Blood Purifier: Regular consumption of amla helps in increasing your hemoglobin naturally thus helping in blood purification.
- Hair Nourishment: Is Amalaki is good for hair? Of course! Being rich in Vitamin C, it is beneficial for hair. It not only curbs dandruff but also helps in preventing hair loss. It rejuvenates and nourishes the tissues and ensures smooth functioning of the liver, heart, and lungs. Being rich in Vitamin C, it is even beneficial for bones, teeth, hair, and nails.
- Each 800 mg capsule contains 100% pure Amla extract.
- Each Vedkaal Amla capsule is made up of 100% natural herbs.
- No chemicals are used in the manufacturing of Ayurvedic Amla pills.
- 1 capsule twice a day with Luke warm water, 30 minutes after meals.
- For best results use for 90 days in combination with proper diet.
- People having medical conditions like hypertension, pregnancy, etc. should consult a physician before taking any Ayurveda product.
- It should be kept away from children.
- The dosage prescribed is as per the health standards and should not be exceeded under any condition.
- Our Ayurvedic Amla capsules are free of any harmful chemicals and are safe for everyday consumption.
- They do contain any GMOs, Gluten, Soy Protein, Paraben, or any dairy products.
Storage Instruction: Store in a cool, dark, and dry place.